A CDN (Content Delivery Network) is a network of servers spread throughout the world. It caches the content of your website, then provides a faster response time and quicker downloads for users.
CDN's have become extremely popular due to the importance of page load speed and their security benefits. I use them for almost every website that I host, and I've gotten great results.
Payouts for these programs are impressive, and they continue to grow in popularity.
Bigger network, bigger team, same great 24/7 customer and technical support
- Payout = double monthly signup cost
- Monthly sign up fees range from $10 to $1,200
- Cookie lasts 180 days
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions.
- Payouts range from $5 for download to $40 per lead/$250 per sale
- Tracking software through Impact Radius
- Support manager for affiliates